Rates are approximate. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Your payment information is treated securely. We do not store your credit card details and do not have access to your credit card information.
We protect the privacy of our customers. That's why all Our deliveries are discreet . Our shipments are packed in a neutral box, without logo or company name.
The V Book: A Doctor's Guide to Complete Vulvovaginal Health - Elizabeth G. Stewart M.D., Paula Spencer
- Unit price
The Groundbreaking Guide Every Woman Needs
With The V Book, women will learn everything they need to know about the basics of vulvovaginal—or “V”–health, an essential yet often overlooked area of women’s health. Dr. Elizabeth G. Stewart, the nation’s foremost expert in vulvovaginal care and sexual-pain disorders, answers the questions about the all too common “V” ailments that women are embarrassed to discuss even with their doctors.
Drawing upon the latest medical research and two decades of experience treating thousands of women in her specialized gynecological practice, Dr. Stewart has compiled a wealth of information and advice. This
comprehensive and authoritative guide for women of all ages includes:
• How your vulvovaginal concerns change throughout the life cycle, from your teens through menopause and beyond
• How to pick a good gynecologist, and how to ask the right questions
• Dos and don’ts of V hygiene—and why sometimes less is better
• The safest use of tampons, pads, and pantiliners
• How to handle common symptoms, such as redness, itching, dryness, and discharge
• Which medical tests you should insist upon from your doctor
• Tips for safe and pleasurable sex, and what to do when sexual intercourse is painful
• The latest research on vulvodynia, the vaginal pain syndrome that won’t go away
• Diagnosing and treating yeast infections, allergies, and other ailments
• What to do if your doctor detects cancer or precancer cells
And much, much more...
Adding product to your cart